- 27. Asimov's three laws of refactoring.
- Don't phone: it's just for fun.
- 26. The structure of FitNesse.
- A structural peek under the bonnet of a great piece of software.
- 25. Coupling-driven design.
- Seriously, who didn't see this coming?
- 24. Interfaces in Java.
- Some unfinished interface business.
- 23. The tragedy of package coupling.
- Why package coupling still overpowers us.
- 22. Structure and information.
- Gettin' entropic with it.
- 21. Structure and theorems.
- Are programs theorems?
- 20. Structure and zombies.
- All aboard the zombie-bandwagon!
- 19. Amplification revisited.
- Investigating the bane of accidental interconnectedness.
- 18. ptainai, pronounced, "Peh-tain-eye."
- An investigation into some hallowed advice.
- 17. The structure of Spring (core).
- Finally, some light in the darkness.
- 16. Code autopsy.
- An unsolved mystery remains in Ant: we're going back in.
- 15. Going Dawkins on god objects.
- How to identify and slay these structure bad-boys.
- 14. The structure of Struts.
- The excellent Struts gets the structure-analysis treatment.
- 13. How deep is your code?
- Source code has many dimensions but its depth can be most dangerous.
- 12. The structure of Ant.
- The search for excellent code structure continues with a look at Ant.
- 11. The structure of JUnit.
- JUnit is a masterpiece. Its structure should be studied.
- 10. A simple suggestion to radically improve your package structure.
- You don't need elaborate JSRs to build a better package structure.
- 9. How many classes and packages should you have?
- What constrains your system's classes and packages?
- 8. The three greatest paragraphs ever written on encapsulation.
- Encapsulation is a concept we all know and love. But where did it come from?
- 7. Serpents and sunbursts in source code structure.
- What can we learn from viewing just the structure of a program?
- 6. Can we measure encapsulation?
- Welcome to the world of potential coupling.
- 5. Spoiklin Soice.
- A documentation and static analysis tool.
- 4. The Tulegatan principles.
- A summary of some software development principles.
- 3. What is good source code structure?
- And would you recognise it if it bit you?
- 2. The three-box model of software development.
- Software development encompasses many, many things but sometimes a simplification helps.
- 1. What is source code structure?
- Do we really know what we're looking for?